When my creativity is down, I’m all about lists. So here’s more:
Living in a small city in Spain
NotFuns (or Cons)
- Every movie in every theatre in town is dubbed in Spanish. (Guess who’s not watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them anytime soon…) (Luckily, most of the series on TV have the V.O.S.E. option.)
- Every ad on YouTube, Spotify, etc., is annoyingly in Spanish.
- Reggaeton everywhere. (OK, this might be Fun if you’re drunk.)
- The rainy season has finally started. (Yey! (Not.))
- Stores close for siesta between 1.30pm and 4.30pm. -.-
- If you do not specify when ordering your coffee, the default is coffee with milk. Which for a Portuguese coffee lover is like… seriously, Spain?
Funs (or Pros)
- Every time I order a beer, I get free tapas. (Nom nom nom.)
- The fish and the seafood are soberb. (Nom nom nom.)
- There are awesome beaches for Summer and fancy hotsprings for Winter.
- The guy who lives with me also has a house in the countryside which is perfect for weekend getways during Spring/Summer. (Plus, it is just at the border with Portugal.)
- Everything in Spanish sounds porn-ish.
- So I’m basically living in a porn movie. (Guess that settles it.) (*Wink*)