Hah! Here’s something that you didn’t think you’d read about in this blog, and yet… here we are.
I have been thinking about what I would like to write or talk about here and on my YouTube channel. Truth is, I don’t need to choose just one topic that interests me, I can cover EVERYTHING really. As long as it is helpful, I’m down. Helpful for me, or for anyone else out there on the Internet.
So I was browsing through Asos, trying to find a bikini or a swimsuit that I like and that could make me feel hot and not worry if my nipples are showing all the time. Then I got the idea of sharing some results with all of the Internet’s big boobers who might be looking for the same thing. Because you know what a nightmare this pursuit is, girls. Examples follow:
There is the pretty one that provides zero support, the typical triangle-shape joke, the typical triangle-shape joke nr. 2, the wtf is that endless cleavage, the one created just to mock you, the one that can (and will) strangle you, the overpriced but omg so cute, the white one that you’re not sure you can trust, the one that would make your boobs look twice as big, nun on the front party on the back, the one that wouldn’t be able to tame your underboob EVER, the one that should come with instructions (and even then, you’re not sure you’d understand it), the fishnet sports bra, the discoball swimsuit, the tablecoth, the dominatrix, etc. etc.
Among this parade of disasters (okay, they might work for some women, just not for me) I found some swimsuits and bikini tops that could potentially satisfy my needs (cute, reliable and affordable) and, who knows, yours too. Some suggestions: a cute lacy top (this one ranks high on my list, although I’d ran the risk of people thinking I was just wearing my bra to the beach, no?), a swimsuit that would certainly make me feel fancy and put together, a funky one full of flowers, surprisingly I liked this one at the store (but didn’t try it on, so not sure), the perfect one to go sailing, a preeeetty frilled one, a wild card (could go very well or very wrong), the nude one that could help hide a pizza belly (guilty as charged), an embellished basic black top, an elegant two-tone swimsuit that will give you a weird tan (but still), and the pin-up in you might love this one.
As you can see, the options are quite limited, plus what I like and/or think suits me might not be everyone’s cup of tea. Moreover, I did not try on any of these options, so it might be that they do not look as cool as I think they would (usually happens).
Nonetheless, here are 5 tips that can help anyone find their perfect match:
- A bikini top is way more likely to fit you if it is the same size as your bra, try to find tops that have those same metrics and measuremens;
- Find the right support system. You want the ladies to be kept in place, not near your chin or your knees;
- Depending on the type of boobs you have, pay especial attention to the shape of the top’s cleavage and the sideboob and underboob areas;
- Mix and match! There is no point in getting a set if you know your top size does not match your bottom size (unless you absolutely looooove one of the pieces and have to have it – it happens);
- Try everything on and don’t rest until you find something that fits you and makes you feel comfortable, don’t settle for any less!
Feel free to share any other options that you have found and liked. Big boobs deserve nice things, am I right?